Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP !!!

Options
  • 31-03-2011 11:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭

tried to order something online using my laser card, but the company didn't accept laser so it didnt go through (i put my laser card details in under maestro or something). now i've double checked the payment didn't go through, but i have just checked my bank balance and i've been charged twice for the transaction!!

i need this money back - HELPP !!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

PlayGirl wrote: »
    tried to order something online using my laser card, but the company didn't accept laser so it didnt go through (i put my laser card details in under maestro or something). now i've double checked the payment didn't go through, but i have just checked my bank balance and i've been charged twice for the transaction!!

i need this money back - HELPP !!!

Contact your Bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Contact the company first.. Your bank will will ask you have you done this first.

• Registered Users Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Rebel1977

go to your bank and full in a laser disputed transaction form

Advertisement