Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stardock sold Impulse to Gamestop

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

I have impulse for Soase and Galciv2 I always found it clumsy and awkward, constantly crashing or doing things wrong, don't think it'll compete much with steam no matter how they dress it up tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭wayne040576

I've only been at the PC for a few minutes and this is the second April fools joke I've seen already.

EDIt. Well someone on their website has asked them if it's a joke and they keep saying no...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,327 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I've only been at the PC for a few minutes and this is the second April fools joke I've seen already.

EDIt. Well someone on their website has asked them if it's a joke and they keep saying no...

It was posted and dated March 31st, and I doubt they'd get away with using the Gamestop name like that for an April Fools prank. Plus it's unsurprising given their cash flow problems after the poor initial reception to Elemental.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

There's an interview with Brad Wardell over here, also dated pre-april 1st. Looks like it could be true after all.

Advertisement