Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A step backwards

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

muffler wrote: »
    Back to troll again jimmy. I told you before Im not having it.

I wasn't aware I was previously a troll but I see I should have elaborated a little more on my post.

I often find discussions on this forum a little too parochial and familiar at times - indeed I had once fallen into that trap myself. Perhaps that's the nature because it is Donegal specific and that's the nature of the people.

I simply think this forum could do with a bit of a shake up and some new direction. It does appear very quiet at times, isolated much like the geography.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I wasn't aware I was previously a troll but I see I should have elaborated a little more on my post.
    Oh your comment was clear enough and so much so that it got you an infraction.

I often find discussions on this forum a little too parochial and familiar at times - indeed I had once fallen into that trap myself. Perhaps that's the nature because it is Donegal specific and that's the nature of the people.
    That's the nature of a county forum but if you feel it's not for you then walk away without leaving your mark so to speak. Plenty of other forums around that are more suitable to your taste I'm sure.

I simply think this forum could do with a bit of a shake up and some new direction.
    Mods aren't responsible for the direction a forum takes. That's up to the regulars.

It does appear very quiet at times
    That's rich coming from someone who hasn't posted here in 18 months.

Finally, seeing as you dont frequent the forum I'd just like to point out that I have never seen it as busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

nice to see this thread stayed fun and lighthearted!

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

danniemcq wrote: »
    nice to see this thread stayed fun and lighthearted!
    Yeah, it only takes one.

The thread has served it's purpose so I see no reason to keep it open.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement