Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what this mod know

Options
  • 01-04-2011 2:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭

:mad:Why have i been banned from the limerick city forum,ive got 2 laptops,im cruiser178 my gf is fairymuffin,i had a disagreement weih a mod tonight and he thought i had 2 different acc's,because he had no argument for me,he's just inxperienced on our disagreements,so why have i been baned?surly myself and gf are entilted to our own opinions even if it is from the same ip add:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

We have an established Dispute Resolution Procedure, where the first step is to PM the mod in question to discuss your ban. If you are not satisfied with the outcome start a thread in the DR forum and a CMod will review the issue for you.

Advertisement