Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scurrilous accusations by nerinonline.com

Options
  • 01-04-2011 3:45am

Scurrilous accusations by nerinonline.com

When I first read this, I wondered if this was just someone throwing their toys out of the pram for the idea of not being able to give a dig at their favorite celeb piniata anymore. But I'd like to ask if this can be discussed, and if so, where?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Between this site, Daft, thejournal.ie and whatever other pies they've got their dirty mits in it's pretty obvious that there'll a tidy money making, propoganda filled monopoly in the not too distant future.

Sickening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

That's ****ing sickening.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Poor one this year chaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

Thats what you came up with? Really? I hope that didn't take much thought on your part op because that was dire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Between this site, Daft, thejournal.ie and whatever other pies they've got their dirty mits in it's pretty obvious that there'll a tidy money making, propoganda filled monopoly in the not too distant future.

Sickening

Heh

april1.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Darragh wrote: »
    Heh

april1.jpg

sarcasm%2Bmeter.jpg

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

That was one badly written, unconvincing piece, even notwithstanding the obvious date. It's like something a negative equity ridden Sunday Independent journalist would write.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

1/5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

5starpool wrote: »
    That was one badly written, unconvincing piece, even notwithstanding the obvious date. It's like something a negative equity ridden Sunday Independent journalist would write.

No. The references are far too accurate for that. Plus the sentence construction is better.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

Jesus, what a terrible looking site.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

Rebecca Black is quitting music?

Say it ain't so!!!

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Nodin wrote: »
    No. The references are far too accurate for that. Plus the sentence construction is better.

OK, maybe I exaggerated slightly, but the root of a good April Fools has to be believability, and this article has none of that from early on.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

^Yup. Needed to be more like Face-Boards!

Advertisement