Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change of mind and personal statement CAO

Options
  • 01-04-2011 4:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 715 ✭✭✭

Hi I need too make my third choice my first I forgot too put in a proper personal statement will I be able too put in a new statement with my change of mind? Am freaked cause i didn't realise how important it is. I anyone has any good personal statement examples for a mature student I would be very grateful.

Thanks a mil

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Aonie

smyths wrote: »
    Hi I need too make my third choice my first I forgot too put in a proper personal statement will I be able too put in a new statement with my change of mind? Am freaked cause i didn't realise how important it is. I anyone has any good personal statement examples for a mature student I would be very grateful.

Thanks a mil
    Hi Smyths!
    First of all if u're looking for some example PS's go to:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Personal_Statement_Library
    they have some really good examples there. some of em r already checked, so u could know which mistakes to avoid. i wouldn't copy any of em though. the student room is a very popular website and that could just be riscky.

About putting in your proper PS and the change of mind about the course i would just call the CAO. i had to do it myself a couple of times and they are very nice and helpfull so don't hesitate to ask them for assistance!

good luck with all of it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

You may be a bit late with sending in your personal statement. A lot of colleges will have processed all the applications and will be calling candiates for interviews.

Ring up the CAO and see what they say. You have nothing to loose.

You shouldn't have a problem with changing your choices around.

Advertisement