Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New software on boards?

Options
  • 01-04-2011 7:14am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,315 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Got this when I tried to go directly to the Personal > Work & Jobs sub form under Biz (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=10).

This website has been blocked.

This page has been blocked for a breach of the Acceptable Usage Policy.

The following content detection rules have matched:

RULE_FORUM_VBULLETIN

Discussion forum.

RULE_INAPPROPRIATE_CONTENT

Frequent references to alcohol or drug consumption or to adult themes.

RULE_DATE

Suspicious date in timestamp.

I can access it via going to boards.ie and then in to it via the menus; running on Open DNS as my DNS servers with FF 4.0; no addon blocker for suspicious sites and never had this pop up before with boards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

happened to me on first login this morning as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

There has been reports of a couple of ISPs implementing this.

http://www.digitalrights.ie/2011/03/29/garda-plans-to-introduce-web-blocking-in-ireland/

Best thing to do is reboot your computer and clear cache and cookies and see if that works :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,315 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Except the minor facts that a) that is not implemented yet and b) I'm not on an Irish ISP Sparky.

I'll have to go with the other poster who's now deleted and say, April fools admin set up.

Advertisement