Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"This website has been blocked."

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Dymo

All of the threads in the Accommodation and property have been locked, Ho,Ho,Ho, April fool's day is great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

Is that for real? :eek:

Unfortunately, as Sharrow says, it is real.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Cathaoirleach

Sharrow wrote: »
    Yes the digital rights article is for real.

Jesus Christ, how did I miss this one.

Can someone link me to a thread about this Garda letter? Not finding it on search.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Jesus Christ, how did I miss this one.

Can someone link me to a thread about this Garda letter? Not finding it on search.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056223378

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

In politics too (actually in politics first), though it seems to have been ignored there. Which surprises me - I would have thought that this was right up that forum's alley.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Yes, you did get me, purely because i was loggin in at work for a quick peek as i do, and i seen the blocked message.

I was sooooo pissed off.

Logged back in after a change of underware a few hours later and all was fine.

Baxtards

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Dav and I worked this up from a few suggestions (mostly from the other Admins). After last years "Faceboards", we wanted something really believeable but still *shocking* :)

Honestly, I've enjoyed this one more that any of our previous ones hahah, the number of people who bought it was amazing. the Hello@boards email account is full of angry people and a few angry IT depts :)

A tip of the hat to Mr Waldron for the "suspicious timestamp" cherry on the cake :)

DeV.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Shoulda tried this one and see if boards.ie fans can bring down the US government:

http://www.gpf-comics.com/ICE_Seizure.html

• Registered Users Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

For f*ck sake lads I've been terrified of getting a bollocking from the boss since friday over that!

Advertisement