Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Business Venture

• 01-04-2011 8:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭

I hope this is the appropriate forum I wanted women's views on this. I'm thinking of setting up a second hand clothes shop. I was going to try in Dalkey as I think the nearest one is Dun Laoghaire.

I was wondering what people's opinions were on this ie. is anyone of the view that this is taking business from charity shops. I know myself that I sometimes have nice stuff I wouldnt wear again but that Id like to get some cash for whereas the more worn stuff Id give to a charity shop.

No business plan as of yet, more of a - I keep waking up not wanting to go into work and Ive been trying to think of a solution!

I was going to do some market research around the area, I have no capital so a business where you dont have to but stock at the start is appealing.

Any thoughts at all would be much appreciated, thank you for your time. :)

Would you shop/ sell your clothes in a second hand clothes shop 0 votes

Yes, I would buy clothes in a second hand clothes shop.
    0%
    Yes, I would sell my clothes in a second hand clothes shop
    0%
    Neither, I think this is taking business from charity shops.
    0%

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Sorry Ellie2008 looking for a poll/business survey from the community is not allowed. Thread closed.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement