Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

110 Film

• 01-04-2011 8:47am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭

So, I've seen a camera I want and nearly bought it on the spot. Wat held me back was it takes 110 film. Anybody any experience with availability of this still?

I must have this camera!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

You can get it online, it can be pricey though. Shouldn't be any problems getting it developed or doing it yourself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

Sweet news Fajitas. I literally stopped into some random shop in Sydney to try get a hotshoe spirit bubble for work and saw this gem of a camera relatively cheap. It looks like SO much fun! I want to get it first before I say what it is or show anything. I might go get it tomorrow?????

thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,319 ✭✭✭sineadw

Yep - bit of a bollix to get. Frugalphotographer have it, but the P&P is sky high AFAIR..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Go for it!!

Just checked eBay there, it's not too pricey at all. 110 still seems to be popular in HK, so I guess they're keeping it going!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

Some people have had success splitting 35mm as well, though it's camera dependent. Some cameras rely on there being only the one perforation per-frame.
    I was briefly eyeing up 110 because I really really wanted to buy a pentax auto 110, one of the tiniest wee SLRs ever made. Thankfully I got over it though. Now, back to my Pen FT obsession ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,015 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I was briefly eyeing up 110 because I really really wanted to buy a pentax auto 110, one of the tiniest wee SLRs ever made. Thankfully I got over it though. Now, back to my Pen FT obsession ...

I haven't got over that yet and WILL own one someday.

Advertisement