Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accenture Graduate programme 2011

Options
  • 01-04-2011 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hey all :)

There doesn't seem to be anything up here about Accenture graduate jobs starting in 2011 so thought I'd get the ball rolling! I had my MC first round interview 4 weeks ago and I was told I'd hear back 5-10 days after but nothing yet? Even though I emailed to enquire as I have another job offer but Accenture is my first choice.

There was streams of people in and out that day for interview and I know they were interviewing that week and the week before so speak up people!!

What stage is everyone at??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭jelly&icecream

Yea I had a first round interview at the start of January. Got an email about a month later saying I'd been successful and they'd be in contact regarding the next interview in the next few weeks. Middle of March I got an email saying that they had a large number of second round interviews and that they would be in contact soon. Haven't heard anything since then.

I'm pretty sure the guy said during the interview that there'd be quite a number of rounds to get through so who knows how long the whole process would take.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Belle_247

Thanks for that.....hope it goes well for you....good things come to those that wait I suppose!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 galway2294

Hey All

I have a second round interview coming up next Monday... Have ye had your second round interview yet??

Is your interview for Management Consulting or Systems Integration?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Belle_247

Hey.....I haven't had my 2nd round yet, actually just got my date for the 2nd one recently! But it's in the middle of May. Did you have to wait ages for your date? I hope they don't take ages to give us an answer about this round!!

Advertisement