Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography Project

• 01-04-2011 10:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hi,
    I was just wondering if we are allowed bring the project home and do it because my teacher won't let us and I can't see us getting the time to right it up perfectly in class time.
    If I sneaked it home would I get in trouble - even though there would be very little possibility of the teacher finding out?
    Also are you allowed use green, red, black and blue pen in the project?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭Gav77

Presume you can take it home, seen as the only time im getting to do mine is at home! theres no time to do it in class

• Registered Users Posts: 43 sunnyholly

You're defo allowed take it home. My teacher is making us finish them over easter and we're to post them to her when were done so she can send back the corrections!:D

Coloured pens better be allowed 'cos she has us sketching loads of photos to fill up pages and uses colours to highlight all titles

Advertisement