Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Property Madness

Options
  • 01-04-2011 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

Any chance someone could unlock the threads in Accommodation & Property? A mod, who shall remain nameless, has locked alot of them.

153675.jpg
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

April fool?

• Registered Users Posts: 24,508 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

April fool?

yeah probably

also C&T is the same, someone please deal with it the MODs don't seem to be around this morning yet and I'm an impatient ****er

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I know it's a day for foolhardiness, but is practically crippling a forum seen as funny by most people?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

If the site went with what was funny for most people it would be pretty depressing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

I've opened up the Accomodation ones now, amd about to hit the other forum :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,508 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Dav wrote: »
    I've opened up the Accomodation ones now, amd about to hit the other forum :)

nice one :)

edit: you can leave this mess locked http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055766866 :P:P

Advertisement