Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YouTube 1911 April Fool's. - Where is it?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

See at the bottom right of each video there is a button marked 1911. Try hitting that ;)

EDIT: You can see the button in the screenshot you posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

Make sure you have your location set to Worldwide, the option is at the bottom of the homepage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Cathaoirleach

It's already set to Worldwide and English. Still no 1911 button.

My ISP is in Spain, so YouTube must be blocking the feature to certain countries. :mad::(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

And there I was being sceptical, it is actually there! I don't understand how its a prank though?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭AndyKiely

It's there for me but wow. It's as pointless as the vuvuzela button they put up back when the world cup was on.

If it's an April Fools prank it's crap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Occono

Is it too late to see it? :/ I tried setting to worldwide and Canada even, no luck (US doesn't seem to be an option)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

r3nu4l wrote: »

See at the bottom right of each video there is a button marked 1911. Try hitting that ;)

EDIT: You can see the button in the screenshot you posted.

I was barley cracking a smile until the the number one where I nearly hit the ground laughing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

Occono wrote: »
    Is it too late to see it? :/ I tried setting to worldwide and Canada even, no luck (US doesn't seem to be an option)
    Put &vintage=1911 at the end of videos!

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Sonovagun

think you all been victums of april fools day

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

It actually was there sonovagun, it was the most pointless feature ever, muted a video and put an effect over it while the page played music.

http://yourdailynewsfix.com/youtube-back-to-1911-for-april-fools%E2%80%99-day/271259/

• Advertisement
Advertisement