Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diesel problems in tesco wexford?

Options
  • 01-04-2011 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Has anyone had any issues with diesel from tesco recently?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Murtinho

woppers wrote: »
    Has anyone had any issues with diesel from tesco recently?

dunno about Diesel but i gave up buying their petrol, used to allways get it as it was that bit cheaper but happened to get texacos with "techrane" and noticed i get a fair bit further on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭Fatswaldo

Yes. Not me personnally but a friend had. Seals destroyed in the fuel pump after filling up. He has had the fuel tested and it proved to be contaminated. No further action to date.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭woppers

Fatswaldo wrote: »
    Yes. Not me personnally but a friend had. Seals destroyed in the fuel pump after filling up. He has had the fuel tested and it proved to be contaminated. No further action to date.

That sucks. :( would you please keep me posted on any development on your mates situation? I'm having a bit of trouble myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭pablo-jericho

Yeah let us know how ye get on, thats a bit ****e :(

Advertisement