Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BUSINESS

• 01-04-2011 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭

Does anyone think the HL business pree was marked outragously hard? I got 56%,was not really expecting much more with the work I put in, but going over the paper some questions deserving full marks were only getting 7 out of 10!! Hoping for a high grade in this subject..do examiners look for "buzz" words in the exam or what?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Gav77 wrote: »
    Does anyone think the HL business pree was marked outragously hard? I got 56%,was not really expecting much more with the work I put in, but going over the paper some questions deserving full marks were only getting 7 out of 10!! Hoping for a high grade in this subject..do examiners look for "buzz" words in the exam or what?
    They aren't looking for buzz words as such. They're just looking for professionally written answers using appropriate business terminology.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Gav77 wrote: »
    I'm in 5th year but most of my friends are in LC and their mocks were marked shockingly hard. Our teacher is absolutley amazing! At least 10 people per year get A's in the LC at HL.. Only 3 passed. To start they marked the exam out of 600 instead of 400 for some stupid reason, and then the "examiner" gave scores such as 3/4 out of 10 for Short Questions that were word for word what the marking scheme stated! It's ridiculous the teacher has to bring the mocks home and remark them over the weekend again! What's worse is that they were waiting 5 and a half weeks for them to come back, and when they did they weren't marked properly at all..

Advertisement