If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PANASONIC 42"

Options
  • 01-04-2011 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭

Hey there
    Looking for a Boards price on a PANASONIC 42" TX-P42GT20(B or L). Best price for this please thanks

I think the UK version has a B on it and the Irish one has L

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi there.

Unfortunately the Panasonic you are looking for is a finished line for us.

We can get the 46" in it, if you are interested, but the 42" is finished.

Let me know if you would like the 46" and I can PM you a quote.

Regards

Dave

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭BionicRasher

Thanks Dave.
    46 is probably too big for the room but can you PM me the details and i might have a look at it and see if it's suitable.

Is there a new version of the TX-P42GT20? Can you send on details of this also.

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

tui0hcg wrote: »
    Thanks Dave.
    46 is probably too big for the room but can you PM me the details and i might have a look at it and see if it's suitable.

Is there a new version of the TX-P42GT20? Can you send on details of this also.

Thanks

Tui,

apologies for the delay getting back to you - that 46G20 is pretty much finished now - the replacement for the TXP42GT20 is surprisingly the TXP42GT30 and it's £1299.95 but as ever we will price beat any cheaper price subject to our normal T's & C's.

Thanks again and keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hey folks,
    I see a Panasonic TXP42GT20B on your website - are these available at present? I can collect if deliver is not an option. Can you let me know boards price and any details

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi tui0hcg.

Unfortunatley the 42GT20 is list on the website as LAST FEW TO CLEAR as it has now been replaced by Panasonics new range. LAST FEW means that the only stock left is what is at each store and us here in Belfast are totally out :(

It has been replaced by the 42GT30 NOW priced at £1099.05
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/3d-tv/panasonic/viera-txp42gt30/pana-txp42gt30

• Advertisement

Thanks,
    I work over in the UK a bit and have an apartment over there so might be able to get it from a store there. I am moving back to work in Ireland soon so could bring the TV with me then.
    Is there any chance it is in stock some of the London stores at a boards.ie price??

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Tui0hcg.

The UK mainland guys do not offer any deals for boards customers unfortunately. Its only ourselves here in RicherSounds Belfast that run deals for you Boardies. Oh and the Philips Shop in Dublin.

The price on the 42G20 is £599.95 "LAST FEW TO CLEAR"
    London store that currently have them:
    London Bridge x1
    London Chelsea x1
    London City x1
    London Holborn x1
    However this could change at any time due to only having one left each.

I hope this is of help.
    Check out RicherSounds.com for all of the stores contact numbers if you need to call them.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.