Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Snooki signs long term wwe deal

• 01-04-2011 2:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭

According to insiders, Jersey Shore star Snooki has behind closed doors signed a 5 year deal with WWE to wrestle as a diva. The decision came when Snooki met with Vince McMahon on a possible deal to wrestle for the company after she enjoyed her 2 appearances on Raw. Due to low ratings on Jersey Shore it's only a matter of time before Snooki ends up leaving the show. This way if she does leave sometime soon she will have a stable job with the WWE. No word on salary but it's rumored that she is getting two million dollars per year which would be a total of $10 Million for her entire contract. She is also reported to receive benefits including possible revenue from toy deals, t-shirt sales and a guaranteed place in the wwe hall of fame within 3 years

to quote ron simmons.................DAMN!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Ahem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,414 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Place in the Hall of Fame within 3 years? Whoever offered that deal to her is a fool. A damn FOOL!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Can't wait for this. At least we'll have an entertaining Diva now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

I smell bull****

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,370 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

you're over 2 hours late.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

hahaha

almost got me there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Put her as the manager of Zack Ryder

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Charisteas wrote: »
    Put her as the manager of Zack Ryder

= guaranteed ratings.

If not for the fact that we had Gimmicks stepping down this time last year i'd imagine a lot more people would believe this... you never know with the WWE though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

come on BH.....no one even believed gimmicks thing last year which makes it EVEN MORE unlikely this bull would be believed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

I think you will find that a lot of people fell for it hook line and sinker. Including Mr BH. And I was not stepping down, I was sacked!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055871687

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

all i remember from that thread was you going

"" haha fooled you all....

**quoting 5/6 people saying it wasnt real**

...Ah Damnit"

was a very funny post! ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

gimmick wrote: »
    I think you will find that a lot of people fell for it hook line and sinker. Including Mr BH. And I was not stepping down, I was sacked!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055871687

some of that was going along with it though I think my first post was a very quick response and a diplomatic one iirc saying something like aww man that sucks, you prob have your reasons though etc.. and for that reason ill admit to falling for it, though now im o so skeptical of you all :(

still think it was great after the inital aww its just april fools day that the joke evolved and we got Gimmick temp removed from the mod team to sell it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

still think it was great after the inital aww its just april fools day that the joke evolved and we got Gimmick temp removed from the mod team to sell it

Hardcore kayfabe :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

That got me good!!

Had the Hall of Fame sentence been left out i would not have batted an eyelid. :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 21 theZomboid

ha. being unemployed i have no idea what date (or even day it is sometimes) and totally fell for that :P i just shouted expletives at the computer and threw my eyes to the heavens alot :) good one

theZomboid wrote: »
    ha. being unemployed i have no idea what date (or even day it is sometimes) and totally fell for that :P i just shouted expletives at the computer and threw my eyes to the heavens alot :) good one

Welcome to the Pro Wrestling board :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

:pac:

Not today.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

time to stop watching again. id like to say its been fun... like to

Jazzy wrote: »
    time to stop watching again. id like to say its been fun... like to

Jazzy it was an April Fool's day joke man!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Snooki having a match on the card , is one of the main opposing factors of me not purchasing mania this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Snooki having a match on the card , is one of the main opposing factors of me not purchasing mania this year.

Seriously?
    Surely there are a lot of positive factors that should convince you to overlook such and watch?

I admit the card this year is weaker overall than in recent years, but this Snooki match will only be 10 minutes out of a 4 hour show. It shouldn't warrant a total boycott of the PPV. Whether we like it or not, the celebrity involvement is part and parcel of Wrestlemania.

Advertisement