Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Flight Booking

Options
  • 01-04-2011 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭

A few days ago I booked a flight to Australia for mid April with Qantas, yesterday I discovered that my work will be starting about 2 weeks later than I was expecting meaning I'd be out there a month before starting which is a little long for me to be hanging around.

I think the penalty for changing flights is AU$400 and I had been considering just paying that but today I got a call and email letting me know that my payment wasn't accepted for the flight, I don't know why but I'm assuming I may have entered incorrect credit card details when filling out the form. The person who rang said that I should just ring my bank and get them to authorise the payment but now I am wondering where I would stand if I just ignore it and book a second flight at a more appropriate time for me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭Elara: Kin

If no payment has been taken for the flight just call them and ask them to cancel it. Should not be a problem I would not think.

Advertisement