Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easons.ie

Options
  • 02-04-2011 8:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

well-heres the story-was already pissed off with them when I ordered 3 books in November and they didn't arrive until February!!sent 7 emails and they only responded to 1 giving me some excuse about them moving offices and the 'busy christmas period' and the snow yadda yadda yadda...anyway-now i've just looked on the website for a nose and the books that are 3 for 2 instore are full price on website-BEWARE!!!!I don't get how they are still in business-so much more expensive than amazon,book depository,awesome books,play and crap customer service..is it because people want to support an Irish company??Amazon employ people in Ireland..the only reason I ordered in the 1st place was because they were 3 new release books 3 for 2 and I thought I would get them fast..how wrong was ?!by the time they arrived I could have got them a lot cheaper elsewhere.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement