Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Govindas? Hell Pizza? Fibbers? Froo?

Options
  • 01-04-2011 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭

I'm home!!! And based on my bank account and the lack of jobs in Christchurch at the moment, twill be a while before I make it back here again, too.

So, I've never been to Govinda's. And I wana find out if Hell Pizza is as good here as it is in its homeland of NZ... and of course I want to meet all you lovely people again...

Sooo.... anyone free to do at least some of the above? 1 or 2 out of the 3 would work... Next Thursday? When?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Ohhhh I'm busy this Thursday evening. Gotta bear in mind that the college folk will be rounding up the term and stressing out ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

I wont be back in Dublin until Fri afternoon :( Would loooovvveeee to head out for Govindas n drinks again, havent done that since last August! :(

YAYZERS!!!! :D

I'm busy at the start of the week.....Any other time suits.
    Just say when.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

... the week after, then?

I'll be in fibbers regardless, I might have to bring in the spaghetti bolognese for LOS anyway, so I'm sure if anyone else is keen for this Thursday we can do something...

People keen for Thursday week, so?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

I'm starving :(

naw wouldn't make you do that ;P

I'm probably around whenever. I know during the week is never gona suit some people here but fibbers would be good if there was a few about, then maybe a fri/weekend some other time to suit more? How long you home for froo?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

I should be free most times for beerzzzzzzzz.

are you drinking again Jim?

I leave on the 18th, but I'm more likely to do actual drinking drinks sooner than later, due to rapidly depleting funds. Can guarantee I'll be at fibbers Thursday, but after that, weekends tend to be the only times I can catch up with a fair amount of people, so it's hard to say for sure that I'll make it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I drink, I miss fibbers, and their tables miss me.

Mexy anyone?

• Advertisement

--LOS-- wrote: »
    are you drinking again Jim?
    Did I stop? I don't recall...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

mexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 somebody washed the numbers off the dice :(

can you drink this thurs jim and moon? and eat?

Then we could organise another food day the next week that everybody could go to, the next weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Mexy anyone?
    We discussed this last night...shame you forgot to bring some dice, some people there would have been totally blown away with the amount of scumbag/'s neighbour drinking they'd be doing, and not realising why :pac:

Jim wrote: »
    Did I stop? I don't recall...

I suppose not!

mexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 somebody washed the numbers off the dice :(

can you drink this thurs jim and moon? and eat?

Then we could organise another food day the next week that everybody could go to, the next weekend?

Either way, I'm keen for both... and would anyone be keen for pre-fibbers drinks (not as many as last time, mind...)? I've got €50 to last me till I leave on the 18th, so... yah. The more drinking I can do pre-pub, the better.
    We discussed this last night...shame you forgot to bring some dice, some people there would have been totally blown away with the amount of scumbag/'s neighbour drinking they'd be doing, and not realising why :pac:

Yeah, I really do wana play it again before I go, and seems no better lot than ye for which to do it.

Either way, I'm keen for both... and would anyone be keen for pre-fibbers drinks (not as many as last time, mind...)? I've got €50 to last me till I leave on the 18th, so... yah. The more drinking I can do pre-pub, the better.

Yeah, I really do wana play it again before I go, and seems no better lot than ye for which to do it.

I was just gona suggest that. Whoever can go is more than welcome to drink in my house or Tar's house first? And we can play your thingy if everyone wants to spend ages explaining the rules to me again or poker if you feel like losing :pac: Who's around this thurs, moonbaby, jim def around? anyone else?

All sounds good to me, whichever house is fine, cheap drinking!
    My house has a big tv but los' has an ipod music player and is nearer the bus top. den den den

Tar's house has a kitty but the other housepeople hog it, my house has chess sets of varying sizes, ingtresting. My house has a recliner and a bigger freezer compartment, Tar's house has cooties but whichever

What about locations from town...?

We are both one bus from town, 15 minuteish. mine gets home faster but I have to walk 7 minutes then.

• Advertisement

What about locations from town...?

ye both would be pretty much the same.

Ooh, on that note... would it be okay for me to crash at either of ye'res that night? Weekday nightlinks, plus the whole living with parents things...
    I'd say probably LOS because no bugging flatmates (or biting rats) and because I dont want to suddenly have a flashback of something that's buried and dead from my memory for good reasons, I'm sure.

Ooh, on that note... would it be okay for me to crash at either of ye'res that night? Weekday nightlinks, plus the whole living with parents things...
    I'd say probably LOS because no bugging flatmates (or biting rats) and because I dont want to suddenly have a flashback of something that's buried and dead from my memory for good reasons, I'm sure.

He's not in the biting rat house no more! But 2 of my housemates have just moved out so their room will be free, you're more than welcome to that, plus other one usually goes home for the weekend Thursday evenings.

Yours then, LOS?

I win!

*victory dance*

You may have won the battle but you have not won the... war cheesecake

mmm this new york cheesecake is good.

Mexy will probably pick on me now for that dance.

Am I right in thinking LOS is near DCU?

• Advertisement

I'm not that far out, I'm in cabra, about 15mins walk from tescos phibsboro. It's not that far I promise, I walk into town in 30mins, that's not bad right?

Advertisement