Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Govindas? Hell Pizza? Fibbers? Froo?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

--LOS-- wrote: »
    I'm not that far out, I'm in cabra, about 15mins walk from tescos phibsboro. It's not that far I promise, I walk into town in 30mins, that's not bad right?
    Ahhh...I thought you were near DCU...which is right near me :/

Ntw, I'll just grab a bus!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

could always cycle Jim

could always cycle Jim
    :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

I'm not that far out, I'm in cabra, about 15mins walk from tescos phibsboro. It's not that far I promise, I walk into town in 30mins, that's not bad right?

.. that's not the one off prussia st, is it?

.. that's not the one off prussia st, is it?
    I imagine she's talking about the Tesco in Phibs village as opposed to the Stoneybatter one. But Cabra is pretty equidistant from both.

• Advertisement

what Jim said!

Ah, I just used to sorta live around there when I went to college, was just interested to check out the aul haunt :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

if anybody else is going tomorrow text me, we've already informed moonbaby, froo, her sister, moonbaby and smegmar. I'll text you now jim! We have food >_>

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Also, there is an offie beside the house :)

\o/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

So did you all head out last night? Hope you all had a good time if so!

It was good yeah, was 7 of us. Started at los's with rice and bolognaise, fajitas, battered mushrooms, fajitas, chili onion rings and cheesecake! :) Went to fibbers. Playing mexy so we got very drunk. Poor Jim isn't the best at it.

twas good.

i barely been sober since.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Seven people? Nice! Some good eating there before that wonderful game...oh how I miss it :D Glad you all had some fun times:)

A huge thank you to Moonbaby for the cheesecake (only tasted it next day, was one of the nicest I ever had :-o ) and to CrumbleFroo for the bolognese which was yummy!

kitty_cat_thank_you_card-p137362840368057616qnyj_400.jpg

Advertisement