Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clueless Chef needs help!! CDWM

Options
  • 01-04-2011 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi everyone,

I am doing a come dine with my friends and my dinner party is next week. We are all students living away from home, so we try to stay away from things like pasta etc.

I am thinking of doing Chicken cacciatore (chicken in tomatoe and olive sauce) served with sticky rice and rocket salad.

Followed by marshmallow/chocolate/biscuit squares with cream and strawberries.

Just wondering does anyone have any good starter ideas?? I need something that is relitively easy to make as there will be 10 people eating and i dont have a huge amount of time. Something italian would be good but im open to all suggestions ( brushcetta is out, already done)

Also wondering if you think that the main course is a little easy, or a little mundane, seen as tomato sauce is so common....

Would really appreicate any thought/advice. Thanks a mill

Comments

Advertisement