Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Retail Park Security?

Options
  • 01-04-2011 3:55pm

Hey all,

Would anyone here happen to know the contact info for the security crowd in the Drogheda Retail Park (where argos, D.I.D, etc. are)?

Friends car was damaged, but she was in a rush out, so now looking to contact them to see if they have CCTV footage or such of the area. No luck Googling and tried using Google Streetview to get a name or number off the building but the google car is too far away so their cabin and van are blurred.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭gazmc18

The security cabin is on the left as you drive into the park, accross the road from kfc!
    One of the security guys is a nutter though. Tried to give me a b0ll0cking for putting my Kfc rubbish in the retail parks bin!

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭gazmc18

Just remembered i have their number in my phone after complaining about the nutter Its LF Security 0416851341

Cheers for that, Gaz. I really appreciate it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

where was the damage done? theres no cameras in the car park, best bet would be the nearest shop

Apparently it was central enough in the car park, so no shop cameras would've seen it, unfortunately. Ah sure, it's only a small bit of damage. Looks like someone nudged the door when they were parking or pulling out beside my friend's car.

I do think that the whole car park should be monitored with CCTV. It's 2011 and it's a fairly new park. But at the same time, it wasn't my car, so I won't be losing sleep over it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

well there was cameras but in typical fashion in this town the little scumbags saw them as good targets for rocks

Advertisement