Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Sophister BBS subject choices

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭House of Wolves

Hey

Yea I done some of those modules last year.

Review:

1. Financial Management & Accounting
    Pretty essential if your looking for a job in anything financial when you graduate. Highly recommand.

2. Applied Finance
    One of the worst decisions of my life. If you enjoy numbers it could be for you, but I hated it a great deal, it replaced the economics that I had finally got rid of. However it does look good on CV.

3. Organisational Theory & Change
    I enjoyed this one. Its different, requires a different frame of mind, but there wasn't a huge amount of work and the exam was good. Could annoy you though getting into the right mindset.

4. Human Resource Management
    Tough group project, but the course is pretty easy and so is the exam. Small presentation too.

5. Operations
    This is a great one. Really good lectures, nice assignments and decent exam. Is some attendance required, but shouldn't be an issue I hope.

6. Information Systems and Tech
    Some people really disliked this one. I loved it. If your interested in computers its good. There is no actual computer work, but just learning about info tech in business. Exam was nice. I'm not a techie either.

Hope that helps, any other questions feel free to PM me.

Advertisement