Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCNA Training videos

Options
  • 01-04-2011 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭

Yo Dudes,

Got my CCENT cert a few months ago, thanks to the renowned CBT Nuggets and Train Signal videos ;)

Studying for the CCNA now. CBT Videos are grand easy to follow, but the guy who does the Train Signal videos... my mind cant help but wander. His boring voice and I am finding the order in which he explains things... arseways.
    Ive looked at the CCNA Exam topics, which is vague I know, but it seems the TrainSignal videos are covering topics not in the exam.

Can anyone empathize with me here, or am I just thick ? :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭nellocono

To be honest I have never watched the train signal videos, mostly because I heard many people say they were a bit boring compared to the CBT nuggets. Some times I just have to laugh at Jeremy Ciora in the nuggets the way he goes off on rants. I find his way of teaching to be quite good also to help me get the initial understanding of a topic. Once I get this, I go read the book to go through it again. Then its really time to lab it...

I find it is possible to stock up on too much training material, with the amount of videos and books etc etc that you can lose out on actually doing the study

Advertisement