Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xbox mame

Options
  • 01-04-2011 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭

Hye, recently bought an xbox which appears to have already been modded, happy days I thought, as it was gonna save me some time and effort in doing that. However, I now have the trouble of trying to figure out how to put emulators on it. I've put in some discs with roms, but the xbox just keeps saying the disc is blank, any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

I don't even know how it's been modded in all honesty, as the main menu is in polish ...!! :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

If the menu is in Polish, then you found your man ;)

I assume that you are talking about the first xbox? They were very picky in regards of burned cd's and dvd'd. I don't recall which were suggested to use, but that can be easily checked using the great google.

So to sum up, research which discs to buy, buy and try. Or change language to your native one and use network cable to copy stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hygro

yeah, it's the original xbox, though when it's booting up the xbox 360 logo pops up too, which confuses me greatly.

I've found out that it won't accept data transfer on a disc, that I've to use a crossover cable and copy from my laptop directly to the xbox.

I've put a pic of the dasboard on this post, to see if anyone knows the mod that was done to it.

Advertisement