Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Pet Sitter or a Dog Walker?

• 01-04-2011 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

No advertising.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I just had a quick look at the website. I'm in the Kildare area and have a dog who can't be brought to kennels just yet.:)

Did I read correctly that you charge €30 per hour, to visit dogs while their owners are away for a few days? Or do you tailor your prices for owners who would be using you for a few days in a row? One hour a day would not be enough if an owner was away for the night so it could work out very expensive to use your services!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭portgirl123

€30 for a hr visit per day. maybe ive read wrong, that seems pretty expensive. also is that a hr all together or broken up during the day? If together, not been smart but an hr a day checking on a dog in my opinion is not good enough. i would pefer them to be in kennels where at least someone would be there with them at all times.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Boogiewoogie

Is one allowed advertise services on this forum now?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement