Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aerlingus code/o2 rewards

Options
  • 01-04-2011 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Would anyone have an O2 discount code for aerlingus cork-uk? Not sure if they are transferrable or customer specific but would appreciate if someone could pm me. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭proulx

Flights must be booked on aerlingus.com. The Code is valid for flights from Cork to Continental Europe booked between 30 March to 02 April, for travel between 03 May to 20 October 2011. Discount applies to fare only and does not apply to taxes and charges. Offer is not available on flights to the UK

Does not say if it is transferable pm me if you still need but no discount to uk, so maybe you will not

• Registered Users Posts: 6 kerry rose

Thanks for that info Proulx ...would have been too good to be true I guess! Appreciate the response anyway!

Advertisement