Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get my Quote ? Placement?

Options
  • 01-04-2011 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

Ok so i'm going to go through with it and get a kings of leon tattoo... The song Revelry reminds me of my Brother who passed away i want this :
    "The time we shared it was precious to me"
    but i just don't know where to put it. I do know i don't want it somewhere like my arm i need to be able to cover it up only because of work. So i was thinking maybe down my spine ? if it was you where would you put it ? its very special to me and its driving me crazy because i'm not sure where it would look good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Dangerdunf

What about placing it on your shoulder or on your shoulder blade?

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,919 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

It would probably hurt like a mo-fo but it could be really cool along the side of your ribs.

Advertisement