Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hanson slipknot cover album?!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

Looks not to be, these guys have actually ended up playing a lot more rock type songs since disappearing from mainstream and a lot of people who went to see them in Dublin a few years back said they were excellent

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

without a doubt the worst cover I have ever heard!!
    You probably need to listen to more covers then :).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I can't believe the guys who were made famous by singing MMMbop over and over again have covered Slipknot. As it stands, it sounds sh!t and these guys should just stick to singing their own songs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Is that link serious? I dont want to click it i might end up listening to it.
    One of the lads in Hanson is in a band with James Iha and the drummer from Cheap Trick so they have dabbled in rock.
    Just cant imagine them covering Slipknot, i listen to Slipknot so i can get away from **** like mmmmbop

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,954 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Well if Justin Bieber can do it surely Hanson can also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Knifey Spoony

without a doubt the worst cover I have ever heard!!

Really? The worst?

Let me educate you and show you how bad things really can get:

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Heh, I knew someone would post that sooner or later :).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Really? The worst?

Flat..

Advertisement