Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ag science project

• 01-04-2011 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

Ok so i know there are a hell of alot of threads about the ag science project but i'm in a severe rush and havent got time to go through them all.

The main thing i need to know is the experiments.. does everyone in the class have to do the same ones??

and for the animal identification.. do you just talk about the different phylums???

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

If you haven't got time to go through them all why should anyone bother reading your thread and replying? There is a wealth of information on the ag science thread if you bothered to read it.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Stressica

thanks so much :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Stressica wrote: »
    Ok so i know there are a hell of alot of threads about the ag science project but i'm in a severe rush and havent got time to go through them all.
    No, there's one main one, here, with a lot of useful advice which rainbowtrout in particular has spent a lot of time making available for people.
    Stressica wrote: »
    thanks so much :D
    You're welcome.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement