Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rentokils RADAR mousetrap.

• 01-04-2011 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,653 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, rentokil man left two of the high tech radar mouse traps under my sink/kitchen units.
    both of them have been activated, shad have dead mice in them!

Anyone know how I get them open to get dead mice out and reset them?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,389 ✭✭✭Carlow52

from http://www.rentokil.ie/technical-support/our-products-and-services/rodent-control/mouse-radar/index.html

Radar has two entrances, one at each end of the unit, allowing for mice to run along its passageway. When the mouse breaks two consecutive infrared beams, it trips a circuit that immediately closes both entrances.
    Once the mouse is trapped inside the tightly sealed chamber, the carbon dioxide gas is released. The gas acts extremely rapidly and is widely recognised as a humane method of mouse control.
    There is no danger of contamination as the mouse remains completely isolated. As the unit is self-contained it can be safely and discreetly removed from your premises by our qualified and experienced technicians.

So as they say, no user serviceable parts inside unless u are really hungry.

I think the container is microwave proof:D

Advertisement