Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What MP3 ID tag editor?

• 01-04-2011 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭

Anyone recommend a good one that's quick to use? I had one before that was perfect. You could right click on the mp3 file in windows explorer and one of the options was a tag editor. you could highlite a load of files, right click and do the entire album. It was one I got with a Cowen D2 player woth windows xp, doesn't seem to have installed on windows 7.

Not sure I want to trust Media monkey, I used it before and I don't trust it! It can mess things up. Although, that was about 5 years ago, it might be better now.

EDIT: Doh, just realised you can do exactly what I want within windows.
    Mods, feel free to delete this thread!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭theintern

If you're looking for something more powerful, mp3tag is pretty great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

I'll take a look, but windows seems to do exactly what I'm looking for.

mp3tag is great! Case converter is very handy. Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Pyongyang

MusicBrainz Picard is absolutely brilliant, if a little overwhelming to the novice at first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,841 ✭✭✭✭cormie

I use TagScanner http://www.xdlab.ru/ and it does everything I need it to do, tried a good few and it was definitely the best. Not sure if it does what you said, but it does what I need it to do and does it well so just thought I'd throw it in there.

Advertisement