Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assault on teenage girl

Options
  • 01-04-2011 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,205 ✭✭✭

Came across this its and assault on a girl in a chipper in Balbriggan not sure which one, bloody disgraceful anyway. The lad hits the teenage girl with a chair, now I'm guessing he didn't catch her too bad with it or she'd of been knocked out. But this is some terrible behaviour, he deserves jail time for it but can't imagine much would happen being that he is underage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5U39fEWmLk&feature=player_profilepage

Edit: Can't seem to embed so put in link too

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Just spotted this myself on AH.

Hopefully someone will recognise the little filthbag from this video.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,254 ✭✭✭LeoB

cruizer101 wrote: »
    Came across this its and assault on a girl in a chipper in Balbriggan not sure which one, bloody disgraceful anyway. The lad hits the teenage girl with a chair, now I'm guessing he didn't catch her too bad with it or she'd of been knocked out. But this is some terrible behaviour, he deserves jail time for it but can't imagine much would happen being that he is underage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5U39fEWmLk&feature=player_profilepage

Edit: Can't seem to embed so put in link too

It has been removed from youtube as it violates their terms of service.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I recognise the toerag in the video and I'd be fairly sure that a lot of other Balbriggan folk would too. TBH I would be shocked if any charges were ever to be pressed against him.

Seeing as it looks like footage from a security camera I'd imagine the guards are aware of this incident.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Nodster

Saw the vid before it was whipped. What a bully and a pure scumbag, I'm sure he's well known to the local Guards

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

As this may be subject to further investigation I am closing the thread.

HB

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement