Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CORK CITY NIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY

• 01-04-2011 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hey any photographers in cork wanna meet up by the city center sunday 8pm to do some night photography i.e. Long exposure, light painting etc.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭serjical_strike

i would have but i have to much to do for college picture wise, next time i will tho, so post when your planning your next trip out please.. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭colblimp

I'm up for that, haven't done night photography for a while now.

Just name a time and place and I'll be there armed with camera and triffid! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

If you want to do it tonight I'll tag a long, Can't make Sunday though!

Ricky91t wrote: »
    If you want to do it tonight I'll tag a long, Can't make Sunday though!

And miss Casualty? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Where do you have in mind? I'm still learning and would like to pick up some tips, if that's OK?

• Advertisement

Just a recommendation, I think a wide angle shot with the court house in it, with light streams would look great! At least it does in my head :pac:

OK Ricky, you're the leader - where and what time? I'm liking your courthouse vision...

Have to pull out of this, apologies, just been shooting rugby, My canon or lenses has been giving me a lot of issues, but I'm not sure which one. So gonna' have to give this a miss :(

So is there anyone else up for this tomorrow night, or am I going to be on my own...? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

colblimp wrote: »
    So is there anyone else up for this tomorrow night, or am I going to be on my own...? :confused:

I'm always up for a bit of shooting but I don't think tonight is great for me I'm afraid! Are you busy preparing our Kinsale expedition? ;)

• Advertisement

I'm always up for a bit of shooting but I don't think tonight is great for me I'm afraid! Are you busy preparing our Kinsale expedition? ;)

OK, I realise tonight's a bit short notice - I might give it a miss tonight, then. As for Kinsale, it's just a matter of finding a date that suits and that gives everyone enough notice. It's in hand, don't worry. :D

Advertisement