Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Artist suggestion?

Options
  • 02-04-2011 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭

Hi and thanks for taking the time to read this.

Ok i have my next tattoo in mind, itll be a bit before i get it done but want to know whos best to talk to about my idea.

I was thinking cris in dublin ink his work seems to be very good, but wondring who people on here would suggest?

My idea is to get a film reel going down my side along my ribs nd down onto my hip, and inside of each real of the film have a diff iconic scene from a film, i.e the shining in one, maybe pulp fiction in another, etc i know ill only fit about 3 in just need to decide what 3 i want most.

So who would people suggest? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

I've no suggestions for artists in dublin but i fukin love the idea, should be an amazing piece when its done :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

cheers man everyone i say it to loves the idea even the tattoo artist that doing my current one loves it but he admits himself he wouldnt be up to doing it so want to make sure i get the right person to do it.
    Any suggestions on film scenes? have a few picked out just trying to narrow it down but open to suggestions. so far i have forest gump, platoon, full metal jacket, pulp fiction, amercan history x, and terminator 2 i know ill only fit 3 in would love a comedy but finding it hard to think of a truly iconic comedy momment in film.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 jmcadublin

Hi

Heard Remis is a quality portrait artist which i'd guess you'd need to recreate your iconic scenes. Believe he is a guest artist. hope that helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 jmcadublin

Just to suggest an idea for your iconic comedy moment, something i think would look cool and colourful would be when the 2 boys get their tuxedos in Dumb and Dumber. Check out Predator for your action movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Hi and thanks for the suggestion, do you know were id be able to see some of his work? tryed googling him and nothing came up.

Also cheers for the dumb and dumber and predator suggestions theyve been added to the list the hardest bit is going to be narrowing it down to three ha.

• Advertisement
Advertisement