Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goals, Goals, Goals

Options
  • 02-04-2011 4:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭

Seeing as FM11 has a sparkly new feature that allows you to upload videos to Youtube, I thought this Forum could do with a thread for you (and me) to show off your teams (or oppositions) goals.

Should let you know, if you didn't already, how to upload videos to youtube.

1. Go into Social Options under your manager profile and link it to your Youtube account (create one if you don't have one) - can also set up a link to your Twitter account that tweets your updates like winning/losing cup games, the league, winning streaks, undefeated streaks etc...

2. Go to preferences, Display and Sound click the option to allow 3-D cameras *(essential)*

3. General Settings set your Youtube settings to 360p/480p, otherwise your videos may end up being fuzzy

4. Go to a match report after a game and click on either upload highlights if you have a particular match victory/comeback/goal you are proud of. Select the Main Stand view, as it is the best view from a video point of view.

5. Post links here in using only the characters after the "v=". E.g. youtube.com/watch?v=KS0uc5Mu1f0 you use the KS0uc5Mu1f0

As an example, here's two I prepared earlier

Premier League game vs United

Champions League game vs Arsenal

Comments

Advertisement