Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tongue Piercing opinions

Options
  • 02-04-2011 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just looking for your opinions on this.

I was considering getting it done for a while now. What do you think of lads with their tongue pierced? Do you think lads should or shouldn't get this done?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

Completely up to personal preference, I'd imagine it varies massively between groups of people. I wouldnt like my boyfriend to have one, but only because I have one and thats way too much metal in the mouth :p
    If I didn't have one, Id be all for it! They look good, guy or girl imo. Go for it, I think toungue piercings are fantastic. Theyre not obvious and can be a cheeky 'suprise!' :D You can always take it out if you dont like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

I got mine done last week and I love it :). Have to be careful eating food sometimes but it's still healing so no big deal. If you want it just go for it. Doesn't matter what other people think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

It looks good on guys and gals. I love mine, mouth feels weird without it at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

As long as you don't mind people thinking you're gay (or if you are for that matter) I guess they're grand. My friend has one but I think it looks weird on him, mainly because he looks like such a nerd otherwise (in the nicest way possible:P)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

As long as you don't mind people thinking you're gay (or if you are for that matter) I guess they're grand. My friend has one but I think it looks weird on him, mainly because he looks like such a nerd otherwise (in the nicest way possible:P)

People thinking you're gay? Didn't realise people now walk around with their tongues hanging out for everyone to see... :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

Go for it, some people are going to think bad or say stupid things to you for having anything pierced not just your tongue but they are just dopes so take no notice of them. If you want it then go for it dont be worried about what other people think id have no piercings or tattoos if I worried about what people thought. Best of luck with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 ShawB

I think a Tongue piercing on a girl or guy is nice, its all about what your into yourself but I mean if I seen a guy with a tongue piercing I wouldn't think he way gay thats just a really silly thing to say in my opinion. I have my tongue done 3 weeks now got it changed yesterday and have had absolutely no hassle with it at all. I am sure it depends on your piercer so I would encourage everyone to do a bit of research on were they are getting it pierced before you go ahead with it! S ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Just get it if you want it :) There's no piercings that are just for girls or boys (well obviously ones...down there but y'know) I'm a guy and have my tongue pierced and know lots of other guys that have it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

Don't care so much about what other people think.

I'm getting mine done today.

Advertisement