Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

5.1 speakers for blu ray player

• 02-04-2011 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭

HI

looking for a bit of help

I have a blu ray player hooked up to a 32" in the bedroom. however the picture quality is ace the sound out of my tv is poor to say the least. its an average bedroom nothing huge. looking to get the best out of the blu ray player with having to spend a bomb or nothing too loud. wireless would be ideal as dont want wires running across bedroom etc..

any ideas what to get and where to get and what to spend?

cheers

jonny

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭M00lers

Are you after a 5.1 config or 2.0/2.1 or soundbar? Budget?

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

emm just a basic 5.1 as the room isnt too big... just something to hook up to blu ray player after that i dont know... defo under 200e

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭M00lers

With that budget I'd be inclined to spend it on 2 speakers instead of a 5.1setup. Anything 5.1 at that price (if even available) would probably sound worse than the TV.

A mini hifi with an optical/coaxail input or line in/ aux stereo input would probably be best for the bedroom.

Advertisement