Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

found ipod

Options
  • 02-04-2011 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭

hey guys & ladies, so during the week on the way home i found an ipod around lurgan park if you can tell me what type of ipod it is eg nano itouch, classic etc and a least 4 song that is on it i will be happy to return to you

have a nice day

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,042 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

Fair play to ya, not sure if you have done so already but might be a good idea (if you haven't done so already) to put it on the NUIG boards.ie page as well.

orangebud wrote: »
    .... lurgan park if you can tell me what type of ipod it is eg nano itouch, classic etc and a least 4 song that is on it i will be happy to return to you

have a nice day

I like those odds....:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

hey guys & ladies, so during the week on the way home i found an ipod around lurgan park if you can tell me what type of ipod it is eg nano itouch, classic etc and a least 4 song that is on it i will be happy to return to you

have a nice day

hand it into the garda station, the owner will probably look so see if it was handed in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

have a nice day
    That is very, very kind of you. Some people if they found an ipod would keep it.
    I would die if i was lose my ipod.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

If you go to 'about' in the menu it'll prob have their name there

• Advertisement
Advertisement