Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question about tattoo

Options
  • 02-04-2011 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

hello,

I am looking to get a tattoo, i want to get the praying hands tattoo (without rosery beeds, i think) on my ribs.

I looking for a reccommendation for an artist i dont care how much it costs or where it is, will pay top dollar for quality any day.

So which places would you reccommend, i'm in dublin btw,

i've been looking at some of the artists, but dont know whos good at what etc.

Want it in black and gray.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

You think?

I would suggest you don't get it then!

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Johnerr

Thanks for that, very helpful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭lil_tuts

Johnerr wrote: »
    hello,

I am looking to get a tattoo, i want to get the praying hands tattoo (without rosery beeds, i think) on my ribs.

I looking for a reccommendation for an artist i dont care how much it costs or where it is, will pay top dollar for quality any day.

So which places would you reccommend, i'm in dublin btw,

i've been looking at some of the artists, but dont know whos good at what etc.

Want it in black and gray.

Thanks.

My brother got that tattoo but with beads and it turned out amazing , i was blown away. Im trying to track his tattoo artist down all i know so far is he is on talbot street but i know there are a few tattoo shops around there . Ive been to Dragon tattoo and they were brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Neeni

I've had a lot of tattoos done by a lot of different artists and the best was done in Killarney by a guy called Andres- he is amazing! The studio is called Pachamama studio, not sure if they av a website but are def on facebook.
    Andres was recommended by a friend who has also had a lot of work done and is by far the best I've been to- def worth the trip! I was last with him last summer and he was thinking about going travelling for awhile so maybe check with the studio to see if he is still around if Killarney is an option.

P.S- Killarney rocks for a night out so I'd suggest making a weekend of it if u can!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Tanya1988

Have you tried Dublin Ink????

Here are some idea's

http://www.tattoojohnny.com/search/praying%20hands

• Advertisement
Advertisement