Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eat as much as you want Restaurants

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

anyone been to the indian in the moore street mall? i had no idea there was an all you can eat indian in there and im heading up home tomorrow so i want to try it out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

I've tried Kung-Fu Buffet but the stuff was just too salty.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

I've tried Kung-Fu Buffet but the stuff was just too salty.
    That the one in Phibsborough? If so, wasn't impressed at all.

As for the one in the Stephen Green centre...all you can eat? All you can try to find to eat more like.

Best so far have been the one on Abbey St. and the one in the Drundrum S.C.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

That the one in Phibsborough? If so, wasn't impressed at all.

Yeah they've one in Swords too. The one in Phibsborough at least had passable sushi but the one in Swords doesn't carry it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭dearg lady

John_Rambo wrote: »
    How do you know it's crappy if you haven't tried it? Anyway, yeah, I agree about cooking something nice for yourself, but if you are stuck in town STARVING, or just don't have the time they are dead handy. They may not be for you, but they are very popular. I remember seeing them in Sydney years ago and wishing they were in Dublin.
    Ok, I was inferring, maybe incorrectly. I should try it out sometime really!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 405 ✭✭Econoline Van

anyone been to the indian in the moore street mall? i had no idea there was an all you can eat indian in there and im heading up home tomorrow so i want to try it out

How was it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

How was it?

i didnt get up home today. going to try it on thursday instead. cant wait

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Me - you thanked me for it on the previous page :P I've been multiple times and definitely recommend it. I mostly went with the vegetarian dishes though because some of the meat dishes have the meat still on the bone.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

There are a few buffet places on parnell street too also there is one on mary's street close to capel street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

Mr.Boots wrote: »
    All you can eat is just sooooo disgusting!!!!
    ohhhhhhhh dear:eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

John_Rambo wrote: »
    Lads, it's all you can eat for €9.

It's not health food, it's fast food, but you won't drop dead the second it touches your lips.

It's cheap fare in the city centre, not your staple diet.

There's way more dangerous things to be panicking about.
    yea your rite i hate all these health freaks sure we'll all be long enough dead:eek::eek::eek:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

At a slightly different end of the market, the Sunday brunch buffet at the Westin is fantastic.

Advertisement