Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best spotting scope

Options
  • 02-04-2011 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭

just looking to get one and what are the best makes looking to spend around 200

ive looked at burris, bushnell and barska so far

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Nikon very good

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Take a look through the cheap €30 Aldi spoting, I think it's 20-40x60mm, spotting scope and they will surprise you with how good they actualy are.

I use a Bresser P90 25 - 75x 90mm, again got in Aldi @€;150. It does the job, not the best a lot of people will say, but I can see the bullet holes out past 600m with it and for that money it's better than just OK. It comes with a tri-pod, camera attachment and carry bag.

http://www.scopesnskies.com/cat/spotting-scopes/bresser-spotting-scopes.html

Scope%2090%20261.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭J.R.

clivej wrote: »
    Take a look through the cheap €30 Aldi spoting, I think it's 20-40x60mm, spotting scope and they will surprise you with how good they actualy are.

You're right Clive..........I've one of those & am very surprised at the quality of glass & build for the price.

Definitely does the job if you're not too particular.

Advertisement