Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top Soil

• 02-04-2011 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone recommend where to buy topsoil in Dublin? How much would it cost for 25m2?

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

K09 wrote: »
    Hi,

Can anyone recommend where to buy topsoil in Dublin? How much would it cost for 25m2?

Thanks

The sandman in Rathcoole,Dublin

Ton bags of screened top soil with fertilizer added in.

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/gardening/1127882

http://www.donedeal.ie/for-sale/gardening/1319862

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭MASTER...of the bra

Product_detail_Wk13T16.jpg
    Top Soil

each €2.99 *
    (35 litres, 85c per litre)
    A quality manufactured top soil suitable for use in retail grade horticultural applications.

Aldi had it on special Thursday, may still have it.

Homebase have it to.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭87pio

1ton will cover ya 30sq mtrs/1ich deep. around 65-70e delivered. They are based outside maynooth. Try 0872633319

• Registered Users Posts: 20 zonic man

Hi there,try "free trade.ie", I see people placing ads every day on there,looking for someone to take away there top soil for nothing. great site.
    Hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭hucklebuck

I got some topsoil from dublintopsoil.ie, would never get it from them again, decent stuff at the top of the bag and underneath it contained roots, bits of bark and stones and took ages to rake out and I then had to dispose of it.

In my experience, the best topsoil is a dark brown colour with no bits.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭holuc

check out enrich.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 DaFitz

Just got 1tonne of topsoil from BALLYARDS LANDSCAPE CENTRE in Westmanstown, beside Lucan for €45. Going to use for veggie patch. Free delivery to local area. Shane on 0894298493

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

Give John in Landscape Providers Cabinteely a shout on 01 2899322 - great quality and will deliver.

Hi John

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,396 ✭✭✭Frosty McSnowballs

Hi John

L
    O
    L

Advertisement