Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos taken on your cycle.

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

IMG-20190418-161105228.jpg

Took this last week when in Girona. Just outside a town called Amer, there is a natural spring that gives sparkling water.After 85 kms it is a most welcome thing.

Also found out there is a tasty climb just before to Sant Marti de Sacalm. Missed it unfortunately..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,976 ✭✭✭Plastik

EZfhaqdl.jpg

Not much to look at on the Featherbeds this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

2 from Thursday night on the way out to Howth & down the pier
    20190502-201501.jpg

At the end of the Rainbow
    20190502-203600.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Beautiful.

Although yet again our beautiful scenery is destroyed by election posters in the run into the summer. Every bloody year

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭pft

Now that warning about icicles falling off the mast makes sense

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,930 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Invalid attachment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭pjmn

From cycle today, Galway city out to Maam Cross, across to Casla and then back in the coast road...

46857237785_6abdafc196.jpg

33896611348_b367b9537f.jpg

33896611228_a735062950.jpg

46857237495_2b0516f398.jpg

33896612178_67463c166d.jpg

46857237395_d85f51794a.jpg

33896610658_381a29794d.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

ED E wrote: »
    MfBySeIm.jpg

The Vikings rebuilt their keep. Filming on today according to the security lads.

z4I1RRxh.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Mercian Pro

dfev7n.jpg

Nice morning to be up in the mountains. Looks like the Vikings have decamped!

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭CormacH94

Was wondering what the craic with the arch was, that's mad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭coastwatch

Not the Vikings, it was for The Green Knight movie, based on a story set in the time of King Arthur and due out next year.
    The set was an entrance to a castle, so like the Vikings, what you see is 1% Wicklow/Dublin and 99% computer generated
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Knight_(film).
    Pity they've finished there, was hoping I might bump into Alicia, maybe give her a "crosser" to the cafe in Glencree. Never mind, she was goin to have to walk back, I'd be going on to SG anyway.
    :)

Lacken yesterday, great day for a spin of the lakes

480131.jpg

Capture.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭dickidy

I met a race on my ride yesterday morning.. Put me right in my place. Speeds I could only dream of

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭tc20

first pic on here..on my way over Sally Gap at the weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭CormacH94

Lovely bike, is that a Lidl/Bikemate pannier? How's it treating you?

tc20 wrote: »
    first pic on here..on my way over Sally Gap at the weekend

Were you in a hiviz? If so I think we passed each other

CormacH94 wrote: »
    Lovely bike, is that a Lidl/Bikemate pannier? How's it treating you?

Thanks - bike is a LaPierre cross; have it about 4 years now (btw), used as my daily commuter. The pannier is from lidl (or possibly aldi), picked them up about 3yrs ago. A hole began to wear through the other one a few months ago, i only need one for the daily stuff. They're fine for the short daily use, has a zip away raincover, can't go wrong for €15 or so..

Were you in a hiviz? If so I think we passed each other
    Yep, yellow jacket. I was passed by a guy closer to the SG crossroads in a pink jacket, other than that anyond i met was going in the opposite direction. I gave a nod or a hello to anyone i came across

tc20 wrote: »
    Yep, yellow jacket. I was passed by a guy closer to the SG crossroads in a pink jacket, other than that anyond i met was going in the opposite direction. I gave a nod or a hello to anyone i came across

If it was you, you were descending from the gap I was just starting the final ascent coming from Blessington side

If it was you, you were descending from the gap I was just starting the final ascent coming from Blessington side

Ahh, i was coming from the Tinnehinch climb and headed for Glencree, so it may have been another . .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,890 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Shay Elliott race ascending the, uh, Shay Elliot on Sunday.

We'd come up the other "easier" side, my legs are still sore..

-CW6h4NrHl5H6a9NddzfH7CzYzrqd4-anBcYlYuk_cvFtEjghEZj6YIeEA9H77ns0AQfFTJa8HvEfTVWkKUVyGFcB0i5hOH9hotMnB1lHoWsYqFZWm_YDGg5HdbwUKXq8D5bYwUNJsYJtMGuwLkyPUNmjZhBgZbaZME0l6A4RwpjCYVJQ4PbdTdZkH1PjFSc3n_LH6CO3EzywQbQgKS4IM7uKvnu-LD-YM84pqzZgTZRrkUKaP62L0HijxQFgCB13UIRkWbgVmm8STMwOuyjnVIuIELzlJ40tuhg4tALLFcRRopBV8slfVQC_RjGWcOSyBkI2FK-KQfL47qgm4IILSOaaAHA4odl0Ip2W8XuJT-eR_usPF0P9R_MVjELQGvjbKsqzZrY5wvktvgBYUd_qkEWoKFv2HbVk19osDpQbcq0jj7JeepaLtMbOtWo57Y6Us7QHtDkjANHtV74x4vGmHH8g41-TqO7G3sUBQdIbGaPfoMa19Ciwm4GB3J_4c5TClNHPPrhXjjf6EXuz3z9rDVcBlx2BCrWpBK4W4XMARgafV6xdXEzZVAked3mfiuwPfQETpbLaiyMxdwXGvH3TWQmS68TKlFa1GPggJwbKC62H5-WgP8c51vYcZxtVH44vNYA5EXXNm3ocIBRkUeWMQnbNpltewAj=w654-h789-no

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Some poor f*ker was gasping for that gel.

Just finished the Elliot Biography. The race take places the weekend after his anniversary every year. I didn't know this.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,052 ✭✭✭✭neris

They recorded the race for TV the last few years. Think it was shown on the Bike channel but thats gone now

Viewpoint. Amazing evening

Jimmy I think you posted a picture of those yellow cables when they arrived in the post and i thought they looked sh1t being honest. Seeing them on the bike though they look the business!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Torres09

Viewpoint. Amazing evening

Nice bike...Shame about the Bidon:D

Jimmy I think you posted a picture of those yellow cables when they arrived in the post and i thought they looked sh1t being honest. Seeing them on the bike though they look the business!!!!

Oh ye of little faith! Yellow cables were the stock colour on that frame and honestly I would be of the same opinion as you but when I saw pics of the yellow cables on that frame I wanted them.

As for the bidon, I left my actual one in the gym and it was the evian bottle or nothing :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,297 ✭✭✭secman

Oh ye of little faith! Yellow cables were the stock colour on that frame and honestly I would be of the same opinion as you but when I saw pics of the yellow cables on that frame I wanted them.

As for the bidon, I left my actual one in the gym and it was the evian bottle or nothing :(

Nothing wins :( v;)

Rush Harbour

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,418 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

car park just below ardgillan.

480681.jpg

Advertisement