Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

knee dislocation & pain

Options
  • 02-04-2011 9:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

My teenange daughter dislocated her knee 4 weeks ago and is in a knee immobiliser for the last week. The pain is still dreadful & she has had to opt out of school this week as she cant cope with the pain even though she is sitting junior cert in June. She is due back to the orthopaedic consultant next week and its possible that he may place her in a knee cast. I would welcome hearing from anyone who has had this experience, especially on how long the recovery period was & also I would like to hear from anyone who was placed in a plaster cast.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm afraid the Help Desk is only for posters experiencing problems with the site. Other posters can't reply to you here. Unfortunately I'm not really sure where I can direct you with this query, we don't really have a forum that covers this sort of thing.

Advertisement