Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Research project on social networking

• 03-04-2011 12:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49

Hi Guys

I am doing a survey on Social networking in third level education for my final year project and would appreciate it if you could complete a short survey for me.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LXXZ3RV

thanks
    Mark

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

I received a PM about this but was not online recently to respond.

The survey is simple and appears to be genuine, it is only one page and does not ask for any personal info. I will let it go for the moment unless people are opposed to it being here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49 Surfer

thanks TomTom, that's right I am not interested in any personal details at all just trying to quantity the networking habits of students. If anybody is interested in more information please PM me.

thanks all, I appreciate it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Signing into google and trying to read the consent form will not work, permissions are not valid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 49 Surfer

thanks for the heads up. This is now fixed. I have placed the consent form at the start of the survey.

regards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Survey done.

• Advertisement
Advertisement