Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crazy Preacher on Henry Street

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Keep trying :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Saw this woman today. Some serious one liners in there.

Fixed

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭GirlOfGlass

Done. I'm such a fail.

Anytime I see something like this, I feel such relief. I know when I die, thats it. Imagine spending your life.. your only life, worrying about what will happen in your afterlife.. which will of course never happen. Poor bastards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

She'd fit in here quite well

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

on day release from hospital no doubt, oh well come back mary tell us alllllllllllllllllllll about it over tea and you can talk to the psychiatrist tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭Richard tea

Skip to 1:50 in the vid.:eek:

Hahahaha! RTE man's little sister!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

Nice one, up there with the guy on RTE last year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭jacksprat

she is often preaching her wicked ways in galway.

i was browsing the newspaper in dunnes stores one day and she crept up behing me outta nowhere, flicked back a few pages of my paper and started ranting about some women who was found dead in her house because she was
    "living in sin". meself and another lad just started illing her with seven shades of blue about ghosts in our house and all other sorts of ****e!

saw her only recently only a few weeks ago having a full blown roaring argument with what looked like a mid teenager who seemed to be claiming that the auld one was harrassing his family and revving her car (cant believe she could be let behind a wheel) outside his families home.

straight jacket jobeen imo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

I'd like to let every one know, while she edited the original post several times in the space of a about five minutes trying to get the video to work, she wouldn't take my advice and do it the right way until she finally looked at how some one else posted a video...

Women.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

The "feckin greeks" aul one from Fr. Ted is still going strong i see.

0.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

Is she a yank?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

I wonder if she's going commando.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

reminds me of Mad Mary

http://blog.philipcasey.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/dunne.jpg

btw, I'm not surprised at the person falling in that vid, Henry Street is so slippery with even the slightest bit of rain, it's like walking on porcelain tiles

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

there is a bloke that stands on a stepladder there too shouting at people

Advertisement