Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spalding Never Flat (Outdoor Ball)

Options
  • 03-04-2011 4:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭

With the good weather approaching I'd like to get a decent outdoor ball and from what I've read online, the Spalding Never Flat seems to be the top choice, it retails for $30 on amazon.com (there's also a cheaper one for $24 and I'm not sure what the difference is :confused:) but is unavailable on amazon.co.uk and I couldn't find it on any other UK sites. Amazon.de has it for €49 which is quite a step up from $30.

Just wondering, if anyone has seen these for sale in any sports shops around Dublin and if so, how much were they?

Any feedback appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Ended up ordering through amazon.de in the end, quite a difference in price than ordering from .com but I scoured the net and couldn't find anywhere else to get it so I hope it's good :) Got my Wilson Solution from amazon.de too which worked out reasonable enough compared to the .com price.

Advertisement